ABOUT WESTERN GLOBAL
In 1962, Western Global was established as a family business in Stoke Gifford, United Kingdom as a tank fitting outfit. From its humble beginnings, Western expanded from the UK into European and North American and Asia markets. In 2014, Western acquired the business and assets of TransTank Pty Ltd, bolstering its containerized tank capability and expanding its footprint, making Western a truly global organization.
Arka Solutions was appointed to exclusive distributor for Western Global in Singapore in 2015.
WHAT SETS OUR PRODUCTS APART
As a leading provider of portable tanks and dispensing equipment for the storage and handling of fuels, lubricants and other fluids, Western Global is able to supply safe, reliable and cost-effective turnkey refueling solutions globally regardless of the application. Companies choose to work with Western Global for the following reasons:
- Over 50 years of experience in developing fuel storage and dispensing solutions
- A comprehensive product range of tanks and dispensing equipment
- Qualified in-house engineering, design and compliance team
- Professional project delivery team with a proven track record
- Global reach with multiple distribution and sales facilities in Australia, Canada, Italy, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Worldwide certification including ISO 9001:2000, 14001:2004 & 18001:2007
- Local and global product approvals including United Nations (UN), Underwriters Laboratory (UL & ULC), KIWA (Netherlands), British Standards (BS) and Australian Standards (AS)
- Local fabrication and assembly facilities and capability in Australia, Africa, Europe and North America
Western Global tanks and products come with a full set of internationally recognized approvals. Including UL142, NFPA, United Nations, PPG2, KIWA and VLAREM